Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back to Work

This last year was a tough one for me mentally. Feelings of futility entered my mind mixed with some personal events that transpired which caused me to step away from being as active with truth as I should be. I feel guilty for that and very much so.

I am back though and in full force. 9/11 Truth has never been this close to the surface and a worldwide awakening is happening quicker by the day, something that would not have happened if concerned citizens did not take action and stand up for what's right. I realize that and while I always realized that, I let the fake world take over again as I hid in my shell. I can't let that happen again. I will not let that happen again.

If you're out there, please join me in truth and help expose the lie to fellow Newfoundland and Labradorians.

Email me at 911canadawantsthetruth@gmail.com

And don't forget to join us on the Canada Truth Forums (http://truthcanada.freeforums.org) as our community of Canadians grow exponentially.

Be well, be safe and I hope to hear from you soon.

0 comments: